jueves, 16 de abril de 2009

THE CRYSTALS - DA DOO RON RON




* (1963)i met him on a monday and my heart stood stillda do ron-ron-ron, da do ron-ronsomebody told me that his name was billda do ron-ron-ron, da do ron-ronyeah, my heart stood stillyes, his name was billand when he walked me homeda do ron-ron-ron, da do ron-roni knew what he was doing when he caught my eyeda do ron-ron-ron, da do ron-ronhe looked so quiet but my oh myda do ron-ron-ron, da do ron-ronyeah, he caught my eyeyes, oh my, oh myand when he walked me homeda do ron-ron-ron, da do ron-ron(sax solo)he picked me up at seven and he looked so fineda do ron-ron-ron, da do ron-ronsomeday soon i'm gonna make him mineda do ron-ron-ron, da do ron-ronyeah, he looked so fine,yes, i'll make him mineand when he walked me homeda do ron-ron-ron, da do ron-ron(fade on: yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah...with: da-do-ron-ron from background singers)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario