jueves, 16 de abril de 2009

THE CRYSTALS - THEN HE KISSED ME





* Then he kissed methe crystals well, he walked up to me and he asked me if i wanted to dance.he looked kinda nice and so i said i might take a chance.when he danced he held me tightand when he walked me home that nightall the stars were shining brightand then he kissed me.each time i saw him i couldn't wait to see him again.i wanted to let him know that he was more than a friend.i didn't know just what to doso i whispered i love youand he said that he loved me tooand then he kissed me.he kissed me in a way that i've never been kissed before,he kissed me in a way that i wanna be kissed forever more.i knew that he was mine so i gave him all the love that i hadand one day he took me home to meet his mon and his dad.then he asked me to be his brideand always be right by his side.i felt so happy i almost criedand then he kissed me.then he asked me to be his brideand always be right by his side.i felt so happy i almost criedand then he kissed me.and then he kissed me.and then he kissed me

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario