lunes, 1 de marzo de 2010

TONY CAREY - I Can't Talk To You

Tony Carey




Will you ever, ever think, think about me
when you're down, down and out, out in the cold
girl it's better when, you doubt me
girl it's better if you go

Did you promise, promise to, to stand with him
will you hold him up, will you mother his sons
babe as long as there, there are rainbows
you will be my only one

Hey, I can't talk to you (I can't talk to you)
and, I can't read your mind
if I don't know what you're after
babe I'm flying blind
No, I can't talk to you (I can't talk to you)
I can't keep you strong
Baby I can't make you happy
if you don't know what is wrong - wrong, wrong, wrong
Baby I can't talk to you

No, I can't talk to you

You were fallen, fallen down, down when I found you
You were broken up - you were broken and bruised
take it all in now
take a look around you
tell me who's been using who

Oh, and I can't talk to you (I can't talk to you)
I can't read your mind
and if I don't know what you're after
you know I'm flying blind
No, I can't talk to you (I can't talk to you)
I can't keep you strong
Baby I can't make you happy,
if you don't know what is wrong - wrong, wrong, wrong
Baby I can't talk to you

No I can't talk to you
hey - baby I can't talk to you
I can't talk, I can't talk, I can't talk
Baby, I can't talk to you

Song Lyrics: "I Can't Talk To You"
Recorded by: "Tony Carey"
Written by: Tony Carey
Album: "For You" - 1989

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario