viernes, 8 de octubre de 2010

Enya - Amid The Falling Snow

Enya - Amid The Falling Snow



How I remember
sleepless nights,
when we would
read by candlelight,
and on the windowpane
outside a new world made
of snow. A million
feathers falling down,
a million stars that touch
the ground: so many
secrets to be found amid
the falling snow. Maybe
I am falling down; tell me,
should I touch the ground?
Maybe I won't make a
sound in the darkness
all around. The silence
of a winter's night brings
memories I hold inside;
remembering a blue
moonlight upon the fallen
snow. Maybe I am falling
down; tell me, should I
touch the ground? Maybe
I won't make a sound in
the darkness all around.
I close my window to the
night. I leave the sky her
tears of white, and all is
lit by candlelight amid the
falling snow. And all is
lit by candlelight amid the
falling snow.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario