miércoles, 25 de marzo de 2009

Diana King - I say a little prayer






*The moment I wake up, before I
put on my make - up
I say a little prayer for you
While combing my hair now
And wonderin' what dress to wear now
I say a little prayer for you

Forever, and ever you´ll stay in my heart
And I will love you forever and ever
We never will part and I´ll love you
Together, forever that´s how it must be
To live without you could only
mean heartbreak for me


I run for the bus dear, while
riding I think of us, dear
And say a little prayer for you
At work I just take time, and all
through my coffee break time
I say a little prayer for you

[Chorus]

My darlin' believe me, for me
there is no one but you
Please love me too
And I´m in love with you
Answer my prayer baby
Say you love me too

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario