miércoles, 26 de enero de 2011

Them - Here Comes The Night

vi@hd2010
Them - Here Comes The Night

vi@oysterhead
Them - Here Comes The Night

vi@tokool4u
http://blip.fm/profile/tokool4u/blip/62434174/Them%E2%80%93Here+Comes+The+Night

vi@stormy
http://blip.fm/profile/stormy/blip/62362627/Them%E2%80%93Here+Comes+The+Night


Them - Here Comes The Night



CHORUS:?Woh, here it comes
Here comes the night, here comes the night

I could see right out my window, walkin' down the street, my girl with another guy
His arm around her like it used to be with me, oh it makes me want to die
Yeah, yeah, yeah

CHORUS:?Well, here it comes
Here comes the night, here comes the night, woh yeah

There they go, it's funny how they look so good together, wonder what is wrong with me
Why can't I accept the fact she's chosen him and simply let them be
Woh, woh, woh
REPEAT CHORUS
LEAD BREAK

She's with him, he's turning down the lights and he's holding her the way I used to do
I can see her closing her eyes and telling him lies, exactly like she told me, too
Yeah yeah yeah

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario