jueves, 27 de enero de 2011

Tico and the triumphs - Motorcycle - Paul Simon

vi@Itacimirim
http://blip.fm/profile/Itacimirim/blip/62444092/Tico+and+the+triumphs%E2%80%93Motorcycle%E2%80%93Paul+Simon


Tico and the triumphs - Motorcycle - Paul Simon




Well I got around on a red motorcycle
Everyday after school I'm a motorcycle fool
Drivin' with my baby
Don't cha know me I'm cool
Going yay, yay, yay, yeah, motorcycle

C'mon with me baby on my red motorcycle
From here all around to the other side of town
Everywhere you go there's a motorcycle sound
Going yay, yay, yay, yay, yeah motorcycle

Instrumental

We gonna ride all around on my red motorcycle
And everywhere that I go
Everybody's gonna know
That you can't catch a motorcycle
When it wants to go
Yay, yay, yay, yay, yeah, motorcycle

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario