viernes, 29 de abril de 2011

Mr. Custer - Larry Verne

Mr. Custer - Larry Verne






INDIAN>(That famous day in history the men of the 7th Cavalry went riding on)

(And from the rear a voice was heard)

(A brave young man with a trembling word rang loud and clear)

What am I doin' here??



Please Mr. Custer, I don't wanna go

Hey, Mr. Custer, please don't make me go

I had a dream last night about the comin' fight

Somebody yelled "attack!"

And there I stood with a arrow in my back.



Please Mr. Custer, I don't wanna go (forward Ho!!)--aaww



SPOKEN: Look at them bushes out there

They're moving and there's a injun behind every one

Hey, Mr. Custer-you mind if I be excused the rest of the afternoon?

HEY CHARLIE, DUCK YER HEAD!! Hmm, you're a little bit late on that one, Charlie

Hooh, I bet that smarts!



(They were sure of victory, the men of the 7th Cavalry, as they rode on)

(But then from the rear a voice was heard)

(That same brave voice with the trembling word rang loud and clear)

What am I doin' here??



Please Mr. Custer, I don't wanna go

Listen, Mr. Custer, please don't make me go

There's a redskin a-waitin' out there, just fixin to take my hair

A coward I've been called cuz I don't wanna wind up dead or bald



Please Mr. Custer, I don't wanna go (forward HO)--aaww



SPOKEN: I wonder what the injun word for friend is

Let's see--friend-- kemo sabe, that's it

KEMO SABE!, HEY OUT THERE, KEMO SABE! Nope, that itn't it

Look at them durned injuns

Theyre runnin' around like a bunch of wild Indians-heh, heh, heh

Nah, this ain't no time for jokin'

Larry Verne - Mr Custer Lyrics @ LyricsTime.com


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario