miércoles, 20 de abril de 2011

Thompson Twins - Hold Me Now (Live Aid 1985)

vi@ImAliCullen 26-04-2011
http://blip.fm/profile/ImAliCullen/blip/67263996/Thompson+Twins%E2%80%93Hold+Me+Now


Thompson Twins - Hold Me Now (Live Aid 1985)







I have a picture,
pinned to my wall.
An image of you and of me and we're laughing and loving it all.
Look at our life now, tattered and torn.
We fuss and we fight and delight in the tears that we cry until dawn

Hold me now, warm my heart
stay with me, let loving start (let loving start)

You say I'm a dreamer, we're two of a kind
Both of us searching for some perfrct world we know we'll never find
So perhaps I should leave here, yeah yeah go far away
But you know that theres no where that I'd rather be than with you here
today

[Chorus]

You ask if I love you, well what can I say?
You know that I do and if this is just one of those games that we play
So I'll sing you a new song, please don't cry anymore
and then I'll ask your forgiveness, though I don't know just what I'm
asking it for

[Chorus]




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario