viernes, 22 de enero de 2010

CHEECH & CHONG - BASKETBALL JONES FEATURING TYRONE SHOELACES

Cheech y Chong








Basketball jones, i got a basketball jones
got a basketball jones, oh baby, oo-oo-ooo
Yes, i am the victim of a basketball jones
ever since i was a little baby, i always be dribblin'
in fac', i was de baddest dribbler in the whole neighborhood
then one day, my mama bought me a basketball
and i loved that basketball
i took that basketball with me everywhere i went
that basketball was like a basketball to me
I even put that basketball underneath my pillow
maybe that's why i can't sleep at night
i need help, ladies and gentlemens
i need someone to stand beside me
i need, i need someone to set a pick for me at the free-throw line of life
someone i can pass to
someone to hit the open man on the give-and-go
and not end up in the popcorn machine
so cheerleaders, help me out
{cheerleaders sing repeatedly...}
(basketball jones, i got a basketball jones)
(i got a basketball jones, oh baby, oo-oo-ooo)
{while tyrone shoelaces sings/speaks...}
oh, that sounds so sweet
sing it out
c'mon coach booty, red blazer, sing along with me
that be bad, honky
yeah
i want everybody in the whole stadium to stand up and sing with us
oh yeah, sing it out like you're proud
all right, everybody watchin' coast-to-coast, sing along with us
bill russell, sing along with us
chick hearn, sing along with us
chris schenkel, don't sing nothin'
oh, it feels so good
gimme the ball
i'll go one-on-one against the world, left-handed
i could stuff it from center court with my toes
i could jump on top of the backboard, take off a quarter, leave fifteen cents change i
could, i could dribble behind my back i got more moves than ex-lax i'm bad i could
dribble with my tongue here i go down court, try to stop me you can't stop me 'cause i
got a basketball jones here i come that's my hook shot with my eyebrow yeah, i could
dunk it with my nose i'm, i'm bad as king kong, gimme the ball i'm hot, i'm hot as...,
i'm hot as..., i'm hot as... uh uh, uh, uh, uh
(basketball jones, i got a basketball jones, i got a basketball jones, basketball jones)
(basketball jones, i got a basketball jones, i got a basketball jones, basketball jones)
(basketball jones, i got a basketball jones, i got a basketball jones, basketball jones)
(basketball jones, i got a basketball jones, i got a basketball jones, basketball jones)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario