jueves, 25 de febrero de 2010

JIMI HENDRIX -Hey Joe

JIMI HENDRIX





[1st verse]
Hey Joe, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?
Hey Joe, I said where you goin' with that gun in your hand? (Alright)
I'm goin down to shoot my old lady,
you know I caught her messin' 'round with another man. (Yeah)
I'm goin' down to shoot my old lady,
you know I caught her messin' 'round with another man.
Huh! And that ain't too cool.

[2nd verse - "Ah" backing vocal on each line]
Uh, hey Joe, I heard you shot your woman down,
you shot her down down.
Uh, hey Joe, I heard you shot your old lady down,
you shot her down to the ground. (Yeah!)

Yes, I did, I shot her,
you know I caught her messin' 'round,
messin' 'round town.
Uh, yes I did, I shot her
you know I caught my old lady messin' 'round town.
And I gave her the gun, I shot her!

Alright
Shoot her one more time again, baby!
Yeah. Ah, dig it! Ah! Ah!
Oh, alright.

[3rd verse - "Oo" backing vocals on each line]
Hey Joe, said now,
(Hey) uh, where you gonna run to now, where you gonna run to?
Hey Joe, I said,
where you goin' to run to now
to now, where you, where you gonna go?
Well, dig it! I'm goin' way down south, way down south,
way down south to Mexico way! Alright!
I'm goin' way down south,
way down where I can be free!
Ain't no one gonna find me babe! )
Ain't no hangman gonna,
he ain't gonna put a rope around me!
You better belive it right now!
I gotta go now!
Hey, hey, hey Joe,
you better run on down!
Goodbye everybody. Ow!
Hey, hey Joe, what'd I say...
(fade)


Song Lyrics: "Hey Joe"
Recorded by: "Jimi Hendrix Experience"
Written by: (©1962 - Billy Roberts)
Album: "Are You Experienced?" - 1967
Note: (First recorded by 'The Leaves' - 1965,
and the 'Byrds' - 1966)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario