jueves, 14 de enero de 2010

THE WHITE STRIPES - ICKY THUMP

The White Stripes











Iiiiieeeee
icky thump who'da thunk
sittin drunk on a wagon to mexico
ahhh well what a chump
well my head got a bump
when i hit it on the radio

redhead senorita looking dead
came and said "need a bed? " en espanol
i said :"gimme a drink a water,
i'm gonna 'sing around the colla
and i don't need a microphone."

icky thump
with a lump in my throad grabbed my my coat
and i was freaking
i was ready to go!
and i swear besides the hair
she had : one white eye, one black (nk) stare
lookin' up lyin' there.
on the stand near her hand
was a candy cane black rum, sugar cane
dry ice (and) and something strange
LaLAlalaLAlaLaLAlaLALalaLA
laaaaaaaaaaa

white Americans, what?
nothing better to do?
why don't you kick yourself out
you're an immigrant to ?
who's using who? what should we do?
well .you can't be a pimp and a prostitue too

icky thump
handcuffed to a bunk robbed blind looked around
and there was nobody else
left alone i hit myself with a stone
went home and learned how
to clean up after myself .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario