viernes, 1 de enero de 2010

WILBERT HARRISON - Kansas City

Wilbert Harrison









Kansas citywilbert harrisoni'm going to kansas city, kansas city here i comei'm going to kansas city, kansas city here i comethey got a crazy way of loving thereand i'm gonna get me some.i'll be standing on the corneron the corner of twelfth street and vinei'm gonna be standing on the corneron the corner of twelfth street and vinewith my kansas city babyand a bottle of kansas city wine.well i might take a traini might take a plane, but if i have to walki'm gonna get there just the samei'm going to kansas city, kansas city here i comethey got a crazy way of loving thereand i'm gonna get me some.i'm gonna pack my clothesleave at the break of dawni'm gonna pack my clotheseverybody will be sleepingnobody will know where i've gonecause if i stay in towni know i'm gonna die.gotta find a friendly cityand that's the reason why,i'm going to kansas citykansas city here i comethey got a crazy way of loving thereand i'm gonna get me some.-------------------------------------------------

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario