sábado, 25 de diciembre de 2010

Ciara - My Goodies

Ciara - My Goodies



[Ciara]
My Goodies, My Goodies, My Goodies
Not my goodies!

[Verse 1: Petey Pablo]
I got a sick reputation for handling broads
All I need is me a few seconds or more.
And it's a wrap
Tell Valet to bring my Lac
And I ain't coming back
So you can put a car right there.
I'm the truth
And ain't got nothin' to prove.
An you can ask anybody
Cuz they seen me do it.
Barricades, I run right through 'em
I'm used to 'em.
Throw all the dirt you want it's no use.
You still won't have a pinup in a fabulous room
On her back pickin' out baskets of fruit.
(I love you boo)
Yeah freaky Petey love you too.
Ha Ha
You know how I do..

[Hook: Ciara]
You may look at me and think that I'm
Just a young girl
But I'm not just a young girl.
Baby this is what I'm lookin' for:
Sexy, independent,
Down to spend it type that's gettin' his dough
I'm not being too dramatic that's the way I gotta have it.

[Chorus: Ciara]
I bet you want the goodies.
Bet you thought about it.
Got you all hot and bothered.
Mad cause I talk around it.
Looking for the goodies
Keep on lookin' cuz they stay in the jar
Oh-oh Oh-oh Oh-oh Oh-oh

[Verse 2: Ciara]
Just because you drive a Benz
I'm not going home with you.
You won't get no nookie or the cookies
I'm no rookie.
If you ain't
Sexy, independent
I ain't wit' it so you already know.
I'm not being too dramatic that's the way I gotta have it
You may talk slick
Tryna hit
But I'm not dumb
I'm not being too dramatic it's just how I gotta have it

[Chorus]

[Verse 3: Petey Pablo]
So damn hot but so young.
Still got milk on ya tongue
Slow down lil one
And you ain't got it all
Hey shawty
You think you bad but you ain't bad
I'll show you what bad is.
Bad is when you capable of beatin' the baddest.
I been workin' at it ever since i came to this planet
And I ain't quite there yet but I'm gettin' better at it.
Matter of fact,
Lemme tell it to you one mo' again
All I got to do is tell a girl who I am (Petey!)
Ain't naa chick in here dat I can't have
Bada boom bada bam ba bam!

[Verse 4: Ciara]
You're insinuating that I'm hot
But these goodies boy are not
Just for any of the many men that's tryna get on top.
No you can't call me later
And I don't want your number.
I'm not changin' stories
Just respect the play I'm callin'.

[Chorus (2X)]
Uh...Yeah...Uh...Yeah Uh Uh Uh

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario