miércoles, 29 de diciembre de 2010

Michael Bolton How am I supposed to live without you - live HQ

Michael Bolton How am I supposed to live without you - live HQ






I could hardly believe it
When I heard the news today
I had to come and get it straight from you
They said you were leavin'
Someone's swept your heart away
From the look upon your face, I see it's true
So tell me all about it, tell me 'bout the
plans you're makin'
Then tell me one thing more before I go

CHORUS:
Tell me how am I suppose to live without you
Now that I've been lovin' you so long
How am I suppose to live without you
How am I suppose to carry on
When all that I've been livin' for is gone

I didn't come here for cryin'
Didn't come here to break down
It's just a dream of mine is coming to an end
And how can I blame you
When I build my world around
The hope that one day we'd be so much
more than friends
And I don't wanna know the price I'm
gonna pay for dreaming
even now it's more than I can take

CHORUS:

(bridge)
And I don't wanna face the price I'm
gonna pay for dreaming
Now that your dream has come true

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario