miércoles, 15 de diciembre de 2010

Sisqo - Incomplete




Bright Lights, Fancy Restaurants
Everything in this world that a man could want
I gotta bank account bigger than the law shoud allow
Still I'm lonely now
Pretty faces from the covers of the magazines
From their covers to my covers want to lay wit me
Fame and fortune still can't find
Just a grown man grunnin' outta time
CHORUS:
Although it seems I have everything
I don't wanna be a lonely fool
All the women, all the expensive cars,
All the money don't amount to you
So I can make believe I have everything,
but I can't pretend I don't see
That without you girl my life is incomplete

Listen, your perfume, your sexy lingerie
Girl, I remember it just like it was on yesterday
A thursday you told me you had fallen in love
I wasn't sure that I ain't livin' nothing at all
If I could travel back in time
I'd relive the days you were mine

CHORUS

I just can't help lovin' you
But I loved you much too late
I'd give anything and everything just to hear you say
That you'll stay
Even though it seems I have everything
I do't wanna be a lonely fool
Al of the women, all of the expensive cars
All the money don't amount to you
(you can have it all)
I can make believe I have everything,
but I can't pretend that I don't see
That without you girl
My life is incomplete

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario