jueves, 16 de diciembre de 2010

Ms Jackson - Outkast

Ms Jackson - Outkast




"Ms. Jackson"

[Andre 3000]
Yeah this one right here goes out to all the baby's mamas, mamas...
Mamas, mamas, baby mamas, mamas
Yeah, go like this

[CHORUS (Andre 3000):]
I'm sorry Ms. Jackson (oh)
I am for real
Never meant to make your daughter cry
I apologize a trillion times
I'm sorry Ms. Jackson (oh)
I am for real
Never meant to make your daughter cry
I apologize a trillion times

[Big Boi]
A baby drama mama, don't like me
She doing things like having her boys come from her neighborhood
To the studio trying to fight me
She need to get a, piece of the American pie and take her bite out
That's my house, I disconnect the cable and turn the lights out
And let her know her grandchild is a baby, and not a paycheck
Private schools, daycare, shit, medical bills, I'll pay that
I love your mom and everything, see I ain't the one who laid down
She wanna rip you up, start a custody war, my lawyer stay down
She never got a chance to hear my side of the story we was divided
She had fish fries and cookouts
On my child's birthday I ain't invited
Despite it, I show her the utmost respect when I fall through
All you, do is defend that lady when I call you, yeah

[CHORUS]

[Andre 3000]
Me and your daughter
Got a special thang going on
You say it's puppy love
We say it's full grown
Hope that we feel this
Feel this way forever
You could plan a pretty picnic
But you can't predict the weather, Ms. Jackson

Ten times out of nine, now if I'm blind fine
The quickest muzzle throw it on my mouth and I'll decline
King meets queen, then the puppy love thing, together dream
Bout that crib with the Goodyear swing
On the oak tree, I hope we feel like this forever
Forever, forever, ever, forever, ever?
Forever never seems that long until you're grown
And notice that the day by day rule can't be too long
Ms. Jackson my intentions were good I wish I could
Become a magician to abracadabra all the sadder
Thoughts of me, thoughts of she, thoughts of he
Asking what happened to the feeling that her and me
Had, I pray so much about it need some knee, pads
It happened for a reason one can't be, mad
So know this, know that everything is cool
And yes I will be present on the first day of school, and graduation

[CHORUS]

[Big Boi]
Uh, uh, yeah
"Look at the way he treats me", shit, look at the way you treat me
See your little nose ass home girls got they ass up in the creek G
Without a paddle, you left the straddle and ride this thing on out
And then you and this girl ain't speaking no more 'cause my dick all in her mouth
Know what I'm talking about, jealousy, infidelity, envy
Cheating, beating, and to the G's they be the same thing
So who you placing the blame on, you keep on singing the same song
Let bygones be bygones, you can go on and get the hell on
You and your mama

[CHORUS x2]

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario