lunes, 28 de febrero de 2011

Bananarama LOOK ON THE FLOOR (HYPNOTIC TANGO) remix !!! HD 16:9

vi@manbearpig1
http://blip.fm/profile/manbearpig1/blip/64331751/Bananarama+LOOK+ON+THE+FLOOR+(HYPNOTIC+TANGO)+remix+!!!+HD+16:9
vi@acriacao
http://blip.fm/profile/acriacao/blip/64331529/Bananarama+LOOK+ON+THE+FLOOR+(HYPNOTIC+TANGO)+remix+!!!+HD+16:9

Bananarama LOOK ON THE FLOOR (HYPNOTIC TANGO) remix !!! HD 16:9





It's close to midnight and I'm leaving now
I'm getting in my car and I'm heading out
And I can't slow down
Coz I don't know how

You got my number so we'll be fine
So go and use just don't waste my time
Coz you're on my mind
And you know I'm right

You take me over
Stay with me
And we'll fade away

(chorus)
Look on the floor
And all is spinning round
Someone told me this was just a dance
And take a chance
And I'll give you more
Do you really think we have a chance

Devil's in your eyes and his looking at me
I know what you want and you know what I need
Come on show me how
How do you get down

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario