viernes, 11 de febrero de 2011

Queensryche I Dream In Infrared

Queensryche I Dream In Infrared



As you woke this morning
And opened up your eyes
Did you notice the tear-stains
Lining your face were mine
Don't you wonder, can't you see
What's happening to our lives
I can't keep living this masquerade
When my lonely eyes see only your face at night
CHORUS
I only see in infrared
I can't dream anymore
Can't you see I need, too
I can't stand the pain
You've gathered all my secrets
And I don't know who I am
I even feel alone when you're near
'Cause you'll never understand
When we first met I must have seemed
A million miles away
It's strange how our lives have touched
But the time is right
I'll leave tonight
Don't look in my eyes
'Cause you've never seen them so black
CHORUS

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario