sábado, 12 de febrero de 2011

Billy Ray Cyrus - Achy Breaky Heart (LIVE)

vi@feranto
http://blip.fm/profile/feranto/blip/63409820/Billy+Ray+Cyrus%E2%80%93Achy+Breaky+Heart+(LIVE)

Billy Ray Cyrus - Achy Breaky Heart (LIVE)




You can tell the world you never was my girl
you can burn my clothes up when i'm gone
you can tell your friends just what a fool i've been
and laugh and joke about me on the phone
you can tell my arms go back to the farm
you can tell my feet to hit the floor
or you can tell my lips to tell my fingertips
they won't be reaching out for you no more
(chorus)
but don't tell my heart
my achy breaky heart
i just don't think he'd understand
and if you tell my heart
my achy breaky heart
he might blow up and kill this man
You can tell your ma i moved to arkansas
you can tell your dog to bite my leg
or tell your brother cliff whose fist can tell my lip
he never really liked me anyway
Or tell your aunt louise, tell anything you please
myself already knows i'm not o.k.
or you can tell my eyes to watch out for my mind
it might be walking out on me today
(repeat chorus to end)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario