miércoles, 16 de marzo de 2011

Elvis Presley - All Shook Up

vi@dANGELofLOVE
http://blip.fm/profile/dANGELofLOVE/blip/65166440/Elvis+Presley%E2%80%93All+Shook+Up
vi@teresa_8888
http://blip.fm/profile/teresa_8888/blip/65166430/Elvis+Presley%E2%80%93All+Shook+Up

Hey Larri1276,

Here's a quick breakdown of last week's activity surrounding your Blip.fm account.

Top Fans

You got 253 props this week. Below are the djs who gave you the most.
teresa_888839 props
WitchRevenge16 props
c3p013 props
dANGELofLOVE13 props
ForeverInYourSmile10 props

View your props

New Listeners

You got 22 new listener(s) this week. Below are several who have blipped recently.
lunas994's pic lunas994 recently blipped
Sade, Kate Havnevik, Miles Davis
GoonSquadSarah's pic GoonSquadSarah recently blipped
MSG, Kurtis Blow, Peter, Bjorn And John
mise_en_place's pic mise_en_place recently blipped
Eminem Ft. Dr. Dre, Skylar Grey, telepopmusik, Elbow
TEXASTAR's pic TEXASTAR recently blipped
Elton John, Can you feel the love tonight lyrics, Let me put my Love into you
faros's pic faros recently blipped
Europe, The Naked And Famous, Mazzy Star

View your listeners

This Week's Most Blipped Tracks

1 Foo Fighters - Rope +1
2 Adele - Rolling In the Deep +1
3 Radiohead - Codex -2
4 Nirvana - Lithium new
5 The Strokes - Under Cover Of Darkness +3
6 David Bowie - Heroes -2
7 Foster The People - Pumped Up Kicks new
8 Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun new
9 The Naked And Famous - Young Blood
10 Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Maps new

Elvis Presley - All Shook Up



A well I bless my soul
What's wrong with me?
Im itching like a man on a fuzzy tree
My friends say Im actin wild as a bug
Im in love
Im all shook up
Mm mm oh, oh, yeah, yeah!

My hands are shaky and my knees are weak
I can't seem to stand on my own two feet
Who do you thank when you have such luck?
Im in love
Im all shook up
Mm mm oh, oh, yeah, yeah!

Please don't ask me what's on my mind
Im a little mixed up, but Im feelin fine
When Im near that girl that I love best
My heart beats so it scares me to death!

She touched my hand what a chill I got
Her lips are like a vulcano that's hot
Im proud to say she's my buttercup
Im in love
Im all shook up
Mm mm oh, oh, yeah, yeah!

My tongue get tied when I try to speak
My insides shake like a leaf on a tree
There's only one cure for this body of mine
That's to have the girl that I love so fine!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario