miércoles, 6 de enero de 2010

THE BEATLES - ANNA GO TO HIM

THE BEATLES






anna, you come and ask me girlto set you free, girlyou say he loves you more than meso i will set you freego with him (anna) go with him (anna)anna, girl, before go nowi want you to know, nowthat i still love you so,but if he loves you more,go with himall of my lifei've been searching for a girlto love me like i love youoh nowbut every girl i ever had breaks my heartand leaves me sad,what am i, what am i supposed to dooh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh,anna, just one more thing girlyou five back your ring to meand i will set you free,go with himall of my lifei've been searching for a girlto love me like i love youbut let me tell you nowbut every girl i ever had breaks my heartand leaves me sad,what am i, what am i supposed to dooh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh,anna, just one more thing girlyou five back your ring to meand i will set you free,go with him (anna) go with him (anna)you can go with him girl (anna) go with him

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario