miércoles, 6 de enero de 2010

THE BEATLES - ANOTHER GIRL

THE BEATLES







for i have got another girl, another girlyou're making me say that i've got nobody but youbut as from today well i've got somebody that's newi ain't no fool and i don't take what i don't wantfor i have got another girl, another girlshe's sweeter that all the girls and i've met quite a fewnobody in all the world can do what she can doand so i'm telling you this time you'd better stopfor i have got another girl another girl who will love me till the endthrough thick and thin she will always be my friendi don't wanna say that i've been unhappy with youbut as from today, well i've seen somebody that's newi ain't no fool and i don't take what i don't wantfor i have got another girl another girl who will love me till the endthrough thick and thin she will always be my friendfor i have got another girl another girl who will love me till the endthrough thick and thin she will always be my friendfor i have got another girl

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario