miércoles, 2 de marzo de 2011

Ricky Nelson Poor Little Fool Live 1983

vi@lostndanet
http://blip.fm/profile/lostndanet/blip/64457683/Ricky+Nelson+Poor+Little+Fool+Live+1983
vi@Substitute
http://blip.fm/profile/Substitute/blip/64427866/Ricky+Nelson+Poor+Little+Fool+Live+1983

Hey Larri1276,

Here's a quick breakdown of last week's activity surrounding your Blip.fm account.

Top Fans

You got 239 props this week. Below are the djs who gave you the most.
lostndanet27 props
teresa_888826 props
antoforever12 props
carmen194312 props
Substitute11 props

View your props

New Listeners

You got 22 new listener(s) this week. Below are several who have blipped recently.
GattoMaoz's pic GattoMaoz recently blipped
me &mr Jones, love is a losing game, Right now
Slothful_Lifestyle's pic Slothful_Lifestyle recently blipped
Midnight Star, Chuck Mangione, Mr. Briefcase
rerkaizen's pic rerkaizen recently blipped
Django Reinhardt, The Police, Thelma Houston
bellacullen18's pic bellacullen18 recently blipped
The Ting Tings, Got My Mind Set On You, Taco
thedigsy's pic thedigsy recently blipped
Julian Lennon, George Michael, Franz Ferdnand

View your listeners

This Week's Most Blipped Tracks

1 Radiohead - Codex +5
2 Radiohead - Lotus Flower -1
3 The Black Keys - Tighten Up new
4 Foo Fighters - Rope new
5 Radiohead - Creep +5
6 The Doors - Riders on the storm +1
7 Muse - Uprising new
8 Led Zeppelin - Black Dog new
9 TV on the Radio - Will Do new
10 Lotus Flower - Radiohead new


Ricky Nelson Poor Little Fool Live 1983





I used to play around with hearts that hastened at my call,
But when I met that little girl I knew that I would fall.

(chorus)
Poor little fool, oh yeah, I was a fool, uh huh..

She played around and teased me with her carefree devil eyes,
She'd hold me close and kiss me but her heart was full of lies.

(chorus)

She told me how she cared for me and that we'd never part,
And so for the very first time I gave away my heart.

(chorus)

The next day she was gone and I knew she'd lied to me,
She left me with a broken heart and won her victory.

(chorus)

I'd played this game with other hearts but I never thought I'd see,
The day that someone else would play love's foolish game with me.

(chorus)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario