sábado, 26 de diciembre de 2009

DEPECHE MODE -I FEEL YOU

DEPECHE MODE






I feel youdepeche modesongs of faith and devotioni feel youyour sun it shinesi feel youwithin my mindyou take me thereyou take me wherethe kingdom comesyou take me toand lead me through babylonthis is the morning of our loveit's just the dawning of our lovei feel youyour heart it singsi feel youthe joy it bringswhere heaven waitsthose golden gatesand back againyou take me toand lead me through oblivionthis is the morning of our loveit's just the dawning of our lovei feel youyour precious souli feel youand i am wholei feel youyour rising sunmy kingdom comesi feel youeach move you makei feel youeach breath you takewhere angels singand spread their wingsmy love's on highyou take me hometo glory's throneby and bythis is the morning of our loveit's just the dawning of our lovefrom

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario