domingo, 27 de diciembre de 2009

R.E.M. - LEAVE

R.E.M.






Nothing could be bring me closer
nothing could be bring me near
where is the road i follow?
believing, leave
It's under, under, under my feet
the scene spread out there before me
better i go where the land touches the sea
there is my trust in what i believe
(chorus)
that's what keeps me,
that's what keeps me,
that's what keeps me down,
to leave it, believe it,
leave it all behind
Shifting the dream
nothing could bring me further from my old friend time
shifting the dream
charging the scene
i know where i marked the signs
suffer the dreams of a world gone mad
i like it like that and i know it
I know it well, ugly and sweet
a temperament who said believe in his dream
That's what keeps me
that's what keeps me
that's what keeps me down
i set it on there lightly
i sent it off in an airplane
that never left the ground
(repeat chorus)
Lift me, lift me,
i attain my dream
i lost myself, i lost them
heartache calling me
i lost myself in sorrow
i lost myself in pain
i lost myself in gravity,
memory, leave, leave, leave
(repeat chorus 2x)
Midnight hands, my eyes are still
i walk into the scene
shoot myself in a different place
leavin'
Longed for this to take me,
longed for my release
waited for the coming
leavin', leave
Leave, leave
leavin', leavin'
leavin', leave

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario