lunes, 28 de diciembre de 2009

U2 - UNTIL THE END OF THE WORLD

U2








Haven't seen you in quite a while
i was down the hold just passing time
last time we met was a low-lit room
we were as close together as a bride and groom
we ate the food, we drank the wine
everybody having a good time
except you
you were talking about the end of the world
I took the money
i spiked your drink
you miss too much these days if you stop to think
you lead me on with those innocent eyes
you know i love the element of surprise
in the garden i was playing the tart
i kissed your lips and broke your heart
you
you were acting like it was the end of the world
Love...love...love...love...love...love...
love...love...love...love...love...love...
love...love...love...love...
In my dream i was drowning my sorrows
but my sorrows, they learned to swim
surrounding me, going down on me
spilling over the brim
waves of regret and waves of joy
i reached out for the one i tried to destroy
you, you said you'd wait
'til the end of the world

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario