domingo, 27 de diciembre de 2009

ROXETTE - IT MUST HAVE BEEN LOVE

Roxette










[Couplet]
Lay a whisper on my pillow,
leave the winter on the ground.
I wake up lonely,
there's air of silence in the bedroom all around.
Touch me now, I close my eyes and dream away.

[Chorus]
It must have been love but it's over now.
It must have been good but I lost it somehow.
It must have been love but it's over now.
From the moment we touched 'til the time had run out.

[Couplet]
Make-believing we're together
that I'm sheltered by your heart.
But in and outside
I've turned to water like a teardrop in your palm.
And it's a hard winter's day I dream away.

[Chorus]
It must have been love but it's over now,
it was all that I wanted, now I'm living without.
It must have been love but it's over now,
it's where the water flows,
it's where the wind blows.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario